ELHAND TRANSFORMATORY Sp. z o.o. company would like to inform that according to the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council known under the abbreviation GDPR of 27.04.2016 concerning the protection of personal data:
- The Controller of your personal data is ELHAND TRANSFORMATORY Sp. z o.o. company with its registered office in Lubliniec, address: ul. Klonowa 60, 42-700 Lubliniec, Poland, NIP: 5751862934, KRS: 0000342480, hereinafter referred to as the Data Controller.
- You can contact the Data Controller by e-mail (sending a message to your customer assistant or to the following address: email@example.com) or by post.
- Your data will be processed for the following reasons:
3.1. offering you our products and services,
3.2. concluding a contract based on your interest in our offer,
3.3. performance of the contract concluded with your company,
3.4. customer satisfaction survey.
- The recipient of your data is ELHAND TRANSFORMATORY Sp. z o.o. as well as all institutions engaged in the defense and settlement of any claims within the scope of the contract concluded between your company and ELHAND TRANSFORMATORY Sp. z o.o.
- Your personal data will be stored and properly secured by ELHAND TRANSFORMATORY Sp. z o.o. for the period of 10 years from the cooperation’s termination date.
- You have the right to access your personal data as well as to its adjustment, updating, deleting or limitation of the processing, the right to object and the right to transfer the data in the cases outlined in the regulations.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body – Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (President of the Data Protection Office).
- Your consent to use your personal data is the condition for concluding the contract and the statutory requirement needed in order to fulfill the obligations resulting from the virtue of law. The objection to give the personal data makes it impossible to conclude and properly perform the contract.