- This website does not automatically collect any information except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on Website User's terminal unit and are intended to use the pages of the Website. Cookies normally contain the name of the web page they come from, the time for which they are stored on a terminal unit and a unique number.
- The entity posting cookie files on Website User's terminal unit and obtaining access to those files is the operator of the Website ELHAND TRANSFORMATORY Sp. z o.o., with seat at the address, 42-700 Lubliniec, ul. Klonowa 60
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- customization of the contents of Website's web pages so as to match User preferences, and optimization of web page use; in particular the files can be used to recognize Website User's device and display a web page in the appropriate way, customized to his/her individual needs;
- developing statistics to help understand how Website Users use web pages, to be able to improve their structure and contents;
- maintaining Website User's session (after log-in) so the User does not need to enter his/her login and password on every sub-page of the Website;
- Two basic types of cookies are used by the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on User's terminal unit until user logs out, leaves the web page or shuts down the software (web browser). Persistent cookie files are stored on User's terminal unit for a time specified in cookie parameters or until removed by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used by this Website:
- "essential" cookies allow you to use the services available on the Website, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
- cookies used to ensure safety, for example, used to detect fraud in the authentication through the Service;
- "performance" cookies for collecting information about your use of the Web Site;
- "functional" cookies for the "save" selected by the user settings and personalize the user interface, for example, in the language or region of origin of the user, the font size, appearance, website, etc.;
- "advertising" cookies allow advertising content to provide users a more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases browser software (web browser) allows storing cookies on User's terminal unit by default. Website Users are able to change cookie settings at any time. Those settings can be changed in particular so as to block automatic cookie support in web browser settings, or notify the User each time cookies are submitted to Website User's device. Detailed information about whether and how cookies can be supported are available in software settings (web browser).
- Cookies submitted to Website User's terminal unit can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with Website operator.
More information about cookie files is available on https://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or in the Help section of web browser menu.